While the last Oldsmobile rolled off the assembly line in 2004, the Oldsmobile brand has a rich heritage among American automobile manufacturers. Known simultaneously for sophistication and innovation, through the decades Oldsmobile introduced the automatic transmission, the wraparound windshield, and the airbag. If you drive and Oldsmobile in the Oak Ridge area, we welcome you and your car at our auto repair shop.
At Wheel 2 Wheel Collision Repair, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Oldsmobile can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Oak Ridge to repair your Oldsmobile:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Oldsmobile dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Oldsmobile dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Oldsmobile repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Oak Ridge charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Oak Ridge, Wheel 2 Wheel Collision Repair is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Oldsmobile repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Oldsmobile Auto Body Repair in Oak Ridge, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your Oldsmobile to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Oak Ridge, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your Oldsmobile.