At Wheel 2 Wheel Collision Repair, we take (what some may call) an old-fashioned approach to auto repair and customer service. At the same time, we stay on top of the latest in automotive technology, ensuring we’re well-qualified to take care of your Chrysler vehicle. We work on all Chrysler makes and models, including the 200, 300, Pacifica, and Town & Country. We also service and repair older models, like the Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, Crossfire, LeBaron, New Yorker, PT Cruiser, and Sebring.
At Wheel 2 Wheel Collision Repair, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Chrysler can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Oak Ridge to repair your Chrysler:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Chrysler dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Chrysler dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Chrysler repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Oak Ridge charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Oak Ridge, Wheel 2 Wheel Collision Repair is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Chrysler repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Oak Ridge, Bring Your Chrysler to Wheel 2 Wheel Collision Repair for Quality Collision Repair
Your Chrysler deserves a skillful, dependable auto body mechanic backed by a high-functioning collision shop. Contact Chrysler today, either by phone or contact us online to schedule an appointment for your vehicle!